home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 25 January 2015

This Week I...

...made this guy who will be part of a learning game for the children at school. Does it look like a crocodile? Cos it's meant to be a crocodile. And excuse his tinsel nostrils, I didn't have any regular green pom-poms. I found the idea here and instead of using letter cards, like in the original idea, I'll be making cards with high frequency words on to go inside.

I've also been working on a sewing project which is taking a long time. So long that I've watched the entire first season of Married at First Sight on youtube while working on it. I'm kind of obsessed with that show. Has any one else seen it? My favourite couple are Jamie and Doug, but I'm not sure what to think since I found out Jamie also appeared on the Bachelor.

I hope you had a more eventful week. What did you get up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...