home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 11 January 2015

This Week I...

...took this painting over to Bedford to be part of Animal Studio's Art Jumble.

The art jumble is an affordable art fair on 10th January - 7th February. There's a lot of different styles of art on display and I'm glad that my painting is a part of it.

This weekend I had a trip to the Scrap Store and to Hobbycraft to spend some of my voucher. Then I decided it was time for a big sort out of the back room where I keep my art and craft things. I took everything out of the cupboards and drawers, chucked out a lot of stuff (there's only so much cardboard I need to hoard), sorted out the rest and put it back neatly.

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...