home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 2 November 2014

This Week I...

...had a dentist appointment in London so used it as an opportunity to go to the Museum of Childhood to see the Jacqueline Wilson exhibit, though since it was half term it could have just been the museum of children.

Saturday was the first craft fair of the season! I really could have done with a bigger table because it turns out I have a lot of stuff the sell. My next one is in two weeks.

At the craft fair a couple were interested in one of my miniature fireplaces but wanted it with three stockings instead of two to represent their three children. So when I got home I made the third stocking and delivered the fireplace the same evening. How's that for service?

How was your week?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog- I've just followed you :).

    You're so talented!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...