home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 28 September 2014

This Week I...

...was here for 5 days!
I went on the Year 5 residential trip to a PGL centre in Shropshire, and this was the view out of my bedroom window.
Have any of you been on a PGL trip? My school actually went on one when I was in Year 7 but I chose not to go because I'm not very outdoorsy.
Even though I was there as a member of staff I did have the opportunity to try some of the activities if I wanted. Kayaking and raft building? No thank you. But I did go on the climbing wall, the low ropes, the zip wire, the giant swing and I hit the centre of the target in archery!

On the last night there was disco with a bunch of different school groups and I busted some serious moves. It was like being in a club but less sweaty and I could get away with wearing flat shoes since everyone was shorter than me (just!) which meant that my feet didn't hurt at the end of the night*. Result.

*...8:30.

And on Saturday morning I was at the arts centre running the kids art club in which we worked with wire. More on that soon.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...