home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Necklace Gift Cards

I'm still thinking of new ways to present my handmade necklaces for craft fairs and I came up with this for my fabric bows; make them look like bow ties!

I drew the shirt illustration on the computer and printed it on to card, with my shop and blog information on the back. I drew over the lines with a black pen for the handmade feel.
I put two holes in the front of the card to put the necklace chain through, and made little paper pockets to put the rest of the chain in which stick to the inside of the card.

I'll be selling the cards with an envelope making it super easy to give these as gifts.

I created a similar thing for my word necklaces with speech bubbles on the cards.

I'm hoping displaying the necklaces on cards will make them stand out more to customers, and encourage people to buy them as gifts.

All the necklaces featured in this post, with the cards, are available in my Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...