home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 21 September 2014

This Week I...

...sold these three Paua shell necklaces from my Etsy shop. They're now on their way to France!

Also this week I finally went to visit my friend Lizzi's new house. She and her fiancée are being proper grown-ups and own property!
This was my house warming gift for them. There are other things underneath all that toilet roll. Other essentials like chocolate and wine.

The journey to her house is now a 1 hour drive instead of a 5 minute walk. But it was worth it for the fish fingers and juice in a flamingo glass.

How was your week?
Next week I'm going on a residential trip with the year 5 children, so I probably won't be blogging until I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...