Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Presentation Boxes

With Christmas craft fair season approaching I've started thinking about new ways to display the things I sell. These necklaces usually get lost when hung all together but now they should stand out.

The cardboard boxes were £1.75 for 5 from the Scrap Store and I made the insert by sticking a layer of card to sticky-back black foam with a loop of ribbon in between. Then I put two notches in the edge to hold the chain. 

The bright necklaces look great against the black. Except for the black necklace which I had to find a different colour for.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my Im dying over that red necklace and the black one!
    Justine
    http://theredlipchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like them! I've been bringing them out for the past few years at craft fairs but they don't seem to get much attention. Maybe now they will!

      Delete