home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 1 June 2014

This Week I...


...got my scrapbook on.
For her 21st birthday my friend Lizzi got given a scrapbook by her boyfriend which she could add to throughout the years. That was 3 years ago and she hadn't added a single thing so I invited her round on Tuesday to give her the motivation to get it done, because I love organising things like this.

Once we were done - it took pretty much all day - we watched the movie Camp Takota, another thing we'd mean meaning to do for ages. It was so good! Love those girls!

On Thursday I went roller skating with my friend Robyn as she want to try out her new pair of skates. We cautiously made it to the skate floor, wobbling a bit, but soon enough we were skating like pros*. That is until it was time to leave and I misjudged my exit. My skates went out in front of me and I landed on my bum. Graceful.

*pros who skate round in a circle at a sensible speed and don't even attempt going backwards.

As it was half term this week I was able to get some crafty things done, including sewing this string of bunting for Class 1. It's made from oil cloth type material so it doesn't fray. Once all the triangles had been cut all I had to do was sew them together with some binding. That should brighten up the classroom.

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...