home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 4 May 2014

This Week I...


...wore a Fussy Frank face!
In Class 1 we had a wall display based around the book Fussy Frank which is about a boy that doesn't like fruit and vegetables. The children made collaged fruits and vegetables and I copied Frank's face from the book to go on the display. My drawing prompted the children to say, 'wow, that's really good. You're like an artist.' So then I said, 'I am an artist.' And then their minds. were. blown.
Anyway, that display came down this week to make room for the super awesome castle display I made, and I brought home the Frank face specifically for the above photo opportunity.

On Saturday I taught the kids art club at the Letchworth Arts Centre. They experimented with different mark making techniques using lots of different materials, inspired by the ones I'd done at college.
I think they enjoyed it!

What did you get up to this week?

1 comment:

  1. The Fussy Frank face is too funny! Your artwork is always so good :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...