home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 19 January 2014

This Week I...


...had a trip to the Scrap Store.
My Mum needed some bits for her school and I picked up some boxes for making dinosaurs at my school, as well as few other bits and pieces.
We then went to Homebase and bought some 6ft boards to make shelves in my room. We just about managed to fit them in the car with four of us and everything we got at the Scrap Store.

This week was my second week at my new job as a teaching assistant and it involved a trip to the swimming pool, printing with Lego to decorate dinosaurs and making paper mache dinosaur eggs. Can you tell that Class 1's topic is dinosaurs? It's all dinosaurs all the time in that class.

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...