home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 16 January 2014

Ornament Swap

Back in December Dawn from Candidly Clyde did a great job hosting an ornament swap that I took part in.
You can see the round-up from the swap here. (I love the Australian baubles!)

I sent my swap partner a Christmas pudding bauble and was very happy to find a sturdy box in my stash that it fit into perfectly.

My swap partner Rhianne sent me this crochet ornament she made. I love the Christmassy colours.

Because Rhianne was a little late in sending me her half of the swap she included some extra goodies which was really nice of her. I got a cute little notebook and some chocolates which was lovely.

Have you ever taken part in a swap? How did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...