home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 14 January 2014

Same Blog, Different Name

 
Welcome to the new home of The Craft-Arty Kid. I'm glad you made it.

Please bare with me while I'm still tinkering with the design.

As I said on The Craft-Arty Kid the content of this blog will be pretty much the same, though I would like your feedback on what sort of posts you like reading and whether there's anything specific you'd like to see.

As before, you will find a link to my art website above, along with pages dedicated to tutorials and miniatures. I've also re-done my About Me page, so check that out.

Also, what's the general consensus on text aligning left versus centre? I'm fond of centre on this blog, but I'm going to try out left alignment as everything says that's how it should be.

Thanks for reading and feel free to follow this blog on your platform of choice.
(Mum and Dad, you'll need to update your bookmarks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...