home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 1 September 2013

This Week I...

  

...changed the buttons on some dresses.
Primark seems to put the same gold buttons on all of its dresses and sometimes they don't even match the fabric.
So I rummaged around in my button stash and found some better options.

 

 I also compiled all the videos I have from my camp holidays into one hour and a half dvd, and burnt all my camp friends a copy.
It's nostalgia and entertainment in one.
It's nostalgertainment!

 

Then I kicked it old school by listening to these cassettes my Mum discovered when sorting through old music.
Why 'Rhinestone Cowboy' is not on Glen Campbell's Greatest Hits I do not know.
That song is a tune!

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...