home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 25 August 2013

This Week I...

...was out and about.


Two of my cousins were staying with us for a few days after camp so we took them to Cambridge for the day on Monday.
The weather was lovely and we enjoying watching people punting, including those who almost crashed into each other.


On Thursday me and my friends went to the beach! I love me some beach.
It was raining on the drive there but the sun came out when we arrived.

While my friends were napping or reading magazines I set about digging a hole because that's what you're supposed to at the beach.
Then we won big on the 2p machines and finished the day with some fish and chips.

How's your summer going?
Are you a lounger or a digger at the beach?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...