home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 22 August 2013

Then and Now

There are a lot of these projects around on the internet so I thought I would try recreating some photos myself.
I went to camp last week armed with a collection of old photos.
I don't know the exact dates of all the 'before' photos, but they're all at least 10 years old.

My Dad and I.
Same guitar, different car.

My Dad again, wearing the exact same anorak.

Isobel at 4 and 14.
In the first photo she was colouring, fell asleep, then woke up and just continued colouring.

Me at 3 and 23.
Proof that I have grown!

Mark at 12 and 22.

My cousin Miriam and I.
She's four years younger than me but as you can see, she's over taken me in size.
I used to arrive at camp with a bag full of clothes I'd out-grown to give to her, but I can't do that now.

This was really fun to do and I definitely want to do some more.


1 comment:

  1. Ooo, is the green tent yours? I love those old canvas tents, we used to go on Brownie camps in them, I'd love to own one myself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...