home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 27 August 2013

Explorer

I just wanted to share one last thing from camp.
Every year we have a theme and this year's was 'Explorers'.
A tradition that's started over the last few years is to dress up for one dinner based on the theme.

So I dressed up as Internet Explorer.
I bought a plain white t-shirt from a charity shop and used printable transfer paper to put the IE logo on.
I even made a cursor necklace to complete the look. That was just a cut out piece of laminated paper which I outlined with Sharpie.
Someone else actually had the same idea but theirs was just the logo drawn on to a t-shirt.
Amateurs. 

I don't have many photos of other people's outfits - I was too busy eating! - but I've got this one of a snow explorer, complete with tennis racket shoes.

And we're a fancy camp.
Our dinner was accompanied by some live classical music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...