home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 14 November 2019

Felt Stockings

A few years ago I made a lot of little felt stockings that sold very well at craft fairs.

I wanted to bring them back this year with some different decorations. I started by doing some fancier Christmas designs. Love the gingerbread man!

Then I made a range of dog stockings to go along with my felt dog decorations. I've already put these in my Etsy shop and they've been quite popular.

To reach a different market I've made some superhero stockings, since the super hero crochet balls I made last year did so well.

And then I made a few character stockings which I think are so cute! I've got Pikachu, Olaf and Peppa Pig.

These are the perfect size for a little chocolate bar, or they'd look great with a few candy canes sticking out the top. Or even a few pens and pencils if you fancy a stationary stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...