home aboutme myart books shop

Friday 6 December 2019

Christmas Hair Accessories



For this year's Christmas craft fairs I decided to make some Christmas hair accessories. Hair accessories were the first things I starting making to sell so it's always nice to come back to them and create some new items.


I made this holly hair clip because I wanted something I could wear myself at the fairs. I liked how my one turned out so I made a few more to sell. Nothing says Christmas like a bit of sparkle from the sequins!

I then made some smaller holly hair clips that come in pairs after discovering I have quite a lot of these red buttons which are perfect for these clips.


I also made this gingerbread man hairband which I think is so cute! I think I could easily make a whole collections of these, each with a different Christmas motif.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...