home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 23 October 2018

Crochet Superhero Balls


Did you know that my crochet emoji balls are my second most pinned project? (My most pinned project is Baby Groot)
For this year's craft fairs I decided to make some other crochet balls. With all the superhero movies around I picked superhero logos.

My Mum crochets around tennis balls and then I add the details. The Batman and Superhero balls are pretty straightforward to make, after a little bit of tricky cutting out. For the Spiderman ball I sewed some black wool over the ball to make the web.


We're a big Deadpool household so I also made a Deadpool ball to go with the felt Deadpool decoration which you can find in my Etsy shop.

What other superhero logos should I make?

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a pattern for the spiderman ball? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buenas! Donde se pueden conseguir los patrones?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...