home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 23 July 2015

Party Decorations


For my birthday party I made these big gold numbers for decoration.

To make them I cut out a 2 and 5 from corrugated card.

I sprayed the card with spray glue and stuck them to this glittery wrapping paper which I bought from the Scrap Store for 50p. What a bargain.

I cut the excess paper so it would wrap around the card and glued it in place.

The numbers were so much fun to pose with and I'll be able to use them again in 27 years when I turn 52!

The other decorations I made were tissue paper pom-poms. So Pinterest!
I made 6 pom-poms from one 49p pack of tissue paper.

I used more of he gold paper to add to the pink paper bunting I already had.
I also hung up some photos of me throughout the years,

And finally I fancied up some plastic disposable cups by gluing pink glitter around the bottom,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...