home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 8 March 2015

This Week I...

...dressed up as a stick!
Thursday was World Book Day and my school were going with a Julia Donaldson theme. The only book of hers I knew of was The Gruffalo so it took a lot of googling to come up with my costume; The Stickman, or stickwoman. It's just a lot of brown and then card leaves hung in my hair and from my clothes.

Also this week I went to this month's Creative Beds networking event at Pavilion at the Park in Bedford. It was creepy walk through the dark park to get there, I'm glad I had my sister with me, but it was worth it as there was free cake! And some good speakers, like Nila Holden who has her own cookie and cake business.

And at the weekend I went to see The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel with my parents and my sister. Good times!

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...