home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 15 March 2015

This Week I...

...went to the private view of the exhibition I have a painting in at Dot to Dot gallery. The exhibition has only been up for a week and already 7 of the 30 pieces have been sold which is awesome.

This weekend was my Mum's birthday and Mother's Day so on Saturday we had a family trip to London. In the morning we took my Mum on a walking tour all about food. Our tour guide was 'the Helen Mirren of tour guides' and in this photo she's telling us something about fish. 


In the afternoon my Dad took my Mum to the theatre so my sisters and I went back to my sister's flat. We piled on to her king size bed and watched Comic Relief from the night before. Lovely.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...