home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 1 March 2015

This Week I...


...went to Cambridge to meet up with Natalie, who I went to uni with, and to go to this clothes swapping event which was part of Cambridge style week.

The event ran like this: we dropped off the clothes we'd brought to swap, then while the clothes were being sorted we had tea and cake, and then we looked through the racks and picked out the clothes we wanted. The event was free but they did ask for a donation based on how many clothes you took.
I kept pointing out clothes to Natalie that I thought she'd like, only to be told she had donated them in the first place. I guess I just have a good idea of her style.

The swap was held in a church and decorated with bunting that was actually mini knitted jumpers!

What did you get up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...