home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 2 December 2014

Paper Star Decoration

Next week I start a new job at a different school so I've been spending a few days there these past weeks to get to know it. I was there yesterday when they had a Christmas craft afternoon and I learnt how to make these star decorations.

After helping the children I wanted to try and make one myself so I took home one of the templates.

To make the decoration you fold a square of paper in half and cut along the lines from the template.

Then you unfold the paper and fold the middle section round one way, sticking it in place, then fold the next two bits round the other way and stick, and so on.

You need to make five of them to stick together to make the star.

The children made great big red and green stars which look great hanging around the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...