home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 11 November 2014

Ring Presentation Box

Having tried out some new ways of presenting my handmade necklaces, I now need something to show off the rings I have for sale. 

I remembered a tutorial I'd seen on a blog ages ago (so long ago that I can't remember the link) for a presentation box and when I saw this wooden box at the Scrap Store I knew it would be perfect.

To turn it into a presentation box I cut some foam to the width of the box and wrapped each piece in wadding to bulk it out a bit.

Then I put them in the box, folding a piece of fleece material over each one.

Once everything was tucked in it was done. Simples.
And nothing is glued in so if I want to use this box for something else in the future then I can easily take the foam bits out.

The rings fit snuggly in the fleece. Hopefully this will make the rings stand out more so people buy them!

There's rings and more jewellery to be seen on my Etsy shop.

1 comment:

  1. I love this idea. I sell jewelry and accessories on Etsy, so I'm definitely going to use this. By the way, I went ahead and added your shop to my favorites on Etsy. All your pieces are so cute!

    -Helen

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...