home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 7 September 2014

This Week I...

...was back at work as it was the start of the new school term.
But who wants to talk about that when we could be looking at a baby tuxedo onesie!!

My cousin recently had a tiny little baby. He's the first of a new generation in our family.
My sister and I thought the coolest gift would be a tuxedo baby-grow and we managed to find one on Ebay. It even comes with a matching hat and baby mittens, or as I like to call them, 'hand socks'.

I made this notecard to send with the gift and my message inside told the baby that it was for when he needs to look formal but still wants to feel comfortable.
It won't fit him for a while but that's fine as I don't expect he'll be invited to any formal events until he's at least 3 months old.

How was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...