home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 6 July 2014

This Week I...

...didn't do that much of interest, but I did spend about 4 hours in the loft/attic with my sister on Sunday afternoon. We keep all of our old school books and things up there and I'm pretty sure we don't need to keep everything. I think we got rid of about 7 big bags/boxes of stuff. And had a good old trip down memory lane in the process.
My sister found her 1995 football sticker album, an album of collectable Spice Girls photos and a bunch of drawings and writings she did about Neighbours.

I found these tiny dolls I used to play with! Does anyone recognise them?

What about skydancers? Those things still get some serious height!


And in a book about me there's this wonderful drawing of my friend Laura - the one who's getting married next year. I may have forgotten to give her clothes, but I did remember to draw her legendary green glasses.

How was your week?
Do you still keep things from your childhood?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...