home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 10 July 2014

Paper Confetti and Jumping Photos


More fun with photos, paper and a scanner.
I love how this one turned out. It makes me happy!

The first thing I did was find a photo of me jumping, which wasn't that hard because it turns out I have quite a few. The one I used was taken in Disneyland which would explain the jumping around.

I composed this image by placing the cut out photo of me jumping in the middle of the scanner, then I sprinkled on the tiny bits of coloured paper and put the letters in place, making sure to put them right side down.
Then I carefully put the piece of yellow paper on top and shut the lid.

I also tried it with white and black pieces of paper on top, but I think I like the yellow best.
I think the image would make a fun 'congratulations' card!


Then for fun I played around with what happens if you leave the lid of the scanner open.
I'm like Tinkerbell!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa,
    that's such a sweet idea! Keep jumping around :)
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing idea ! I love it so much !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...