home aboutme myart books shop

Monday 23 June 2014

This Week I...

...checked out the entries to my town's scarecrow festival!
Here are some of my favourites.

 For the first time someone else in my road entered and this was theirs. A bee keeper! At first I was baffled by the Crunchie bars until I realised; honeycomb!


This one is probably my favourite. The speech bubble says, "I said start packing not fracking."
Fantastic effort guys.

This was a topical entry as most of my town is soon to have a 20mph speed limit.


This entry cracks me up. Get it? Ahaha.
I love the egg on the floor.

I love this ice cream truck made by one of the Brownie groups, even if the man does have creepy hands.


This scarecrow was in the window of one of the pubs.

I'll show you my entry on Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I was going to pick a favourite and I was like that ones the best, but that's pretty amazing too, oh and I love that idea ! So then I gave up haha ! Can't wait to see your entry !
    Eb x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...