home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 1 April 2014

This Week I...



...helped run a Sticky Arts workshop in Surrey for the Children's Liver Disease Foundation, like the one I did in Manchester at the start of the month.
Again the children made little treasure boxes and clocks out of selotape. I love the guitar shaped one made (with my help!) by a 6 year old.

Sunday was Mother's Day so my sisters and I treated our Mum to lunch at Jordan's Mill. One of the staff members kindly took this photo for us. Notice anything different about me in it?


That's right, I got my braces taken off this week! This awkward train selfie was taken on the way back from my appointment on Wednesday. I've already eaten a lot of caramel and peanut butter to make up for the 18 months of not doing so.

How was your week?

2 comments:

  1. I look like the adopted one ,=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I have to admit I didn't notice. I didn't really know what I was looking for. It feels so weird - like you kind have no teeth ! Ahhhh ! The creations are so cute !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...