Tuesday, 1 April 2014

This Week I...

Sorry this post is late. I only just realised I posted it to my old blog by accident. Doh!

...helped run a Sticky Arts workshop in Surrey for the Children's Liver Disease Foundation, like the one I did in Manchester at the start of the month.
   Again the children made little treasure boxes and clocks out of selotape. I love the guitar shaped one made (with my help!) by a 6 year old.

   Sunday was Mother's Day so my sisters and I treated our Mum to lunch at Jordan's Mill. One of the staff members kindly took this photo for us. Notice anything different about me in it?

   That's right, I got my braces taken off this week! This awkward train selfie was taken on the way back from my appointment on Wednesday. I've already eaten a lot of caramel and peanut butter to make up for the 18 months of not doing so.

How was your week?

Don't forget that you don't have to wait until Sunday to see what I'm up to. You can just follow me on twitter.

2 comments:

  1. I look like the adopted one ,=(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh I have to admit I didn't notice. I didn't really know what I was looking for. It feels so weird - like you kind have no teeth ! Ahhhh ! The creations are so cute !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete