home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Haircut


As I mentioned on Sunday, I got my hair cut last week. My last hair cut was exactly 3 years ago, and like last time I will be donating the hair to the Little Princess Trust.

If you weren't reading my blog three years ago then you won't know that I go through a cycle of growing my hair really long and then getting it cut really short every few years. My first major hair cut was when I was 16 and I've had three more since then. This time I decided to get my hair cut once I'd gotten my braces off, so I've gone through quite the transformation in the space of a week (though of course I'm not smiling with my teeth in any of the photos so you can't tell! Well done, self.)

Below are the before and afters for each of my haircuts. I hope you like seeing photos of my face. And yes, I like to wear the same shirt for my haircuts! The first two times were coincidental but now it's a tradition.

April 2014
April 2011
July 2008
August 2006

Does anyone else like to mix up their hair styles every so often?

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I get a couple of inches off mine everytime ! Haha. It's so good that you do it for charity too though !
    Eb x
    Thefearlessfox.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...