home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 23 January 2014

New Photo Books

I recently got a few photo books printed with Snapfish that I wanted to share with you.
(Not sponsored, these were purchased by me.)

The first is an engagement gift for my friend Lizzi.

When she announced her engagement on Facebook she had so many congratulatory messages I thought it would be nice to put them in a book for her and her fiancĂ© to flick through for years to come. 

I took the comments from Facebook and compiled them into image files on Photoshop. I also added photos from their New York holiday where they got engaged throughout the book.

The second book is full of photos from the past year to add to my collection.
I talk about starting to do this here.

This is the back cover of the book. I had the idea to put a selection of my phone photos on the back as they're single photos that don't fit in any groups of photos, so this would be a good way to feature them.
Snapfish only allows you to put one big photo on the back cover so I compiled this collage on Photoshop and saved it as one image file.

Since I last made a photo book like this, the website has added lots of graphics that you can add to pages so I used a few of the Christmas themed ones.

I decided to label the photos directly on the photos, instead of making a gap between photos to put text on, which is what I did last time.


Now I can add this book to what will hopefully become a big collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...