home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 15 September 2013

This Week I...


...made a lot of little cakes for a family gathering.
Delicious.

Aenoch Eagach 2 by Peter Goodfellow
After my dentist appointment on Thursday I went to the British Art Fair at the Royal College of Art with my Mum, as I got in free with my Art Fund card.
It was full of galleries representing their artists and trying to sell expensive art to fancy rich people.
I think my favourite paintings were by Peter Goodfellow.
Just as we were done looking around the fire alarm went off so everybody had to leave. Just a little bit of excitement to end the day.


And since my dentist is right near Oxford Street I popped into H&M before my appointment and picked up this dress for only £5.
Boom. Bargaintown.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...