home aboutme myart books shop

Monday 8 November 2010

Busy Bees

I recently found this in my house. I've no idea where it's from, I don't think me or either of my sisters gave it to my Mum, and besides, Mother's Day was ages ago. While I was wondering where it came from I noticed this little guy.

And I thought, 'I could do that'. So I did.

It's super easy to make and you don't need much.

Just take a black and a yellow pipe cleaner and cut them in half. This means you can make two!
Then wrap them around your finger.

Stick some googly eyes on the fuzzy fella.

Bend a sparkly pipe cleaner into a kind of heart shape for the wings and poke it into the bee's body.

And you're done.
I chose to tie some thread around the wings so I could hang my bee from places.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...