home aboutme myart books shop

Friday, 24 September 2010

My Model Room: #13 Curtains

At last the windows have curtains. I used the fabric from my actual curtains, the same stuff I used for the duvet cover.

The curtains are permanently open as it would have been too much of a challenge to have them drawn as well. So I used a simple running stitch to gather them at the top.

I also gathered the curtains at the bottom a little as they stuck out too much on their own.

I made this little vase, for one of the flowers that appear throughout my bedroom, by rolling up a piece of sellotape and then gluing it directly to the window sill.

1 comment:

  1. Great job with the curtains and I love the owl hat from the previous post!
    Thank you for paying me a visit and for the lovely comment you left!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...