home aboutme myart books shop

Friday 2 April 2010

Ideas for embroidery

Last year I sewed this sort of self portrait. It took along time and a lot of black thread but I like it. Since then it's just been hanging around my room because I don't know what to do with it next, so I searched the web for some ideas.

I could whack it in a frame like this one.

Or I could put it back in the embroidery hoop and create some wall art like chez sucre chez

I could make it into a bag like this one from applehead
Or I could make it into a cushion, like this one by Three Red Apples

Do y'all have any other suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. wooow! no further ideas as yet... but these are fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love embroidery! iv spent hours slaving over it, i like them when they are in there hoops best

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...