home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 14 March 2019

Felt Flowers

If you follow me on Instagram you will have seen that I've been making a lot of felt flowers recently.

Don't judge the state of my mat!
Just before Christmas I treated myself to Cricut Maker and I've been exploring some of the patterns that come with it.
These flowers came from the felt flower wreath project.


To start off with I made a couple of hairbands with one large flower on.


I didn't follow the project exactly. This flower is made up of pieces from two different flowers, and I did my own thing for the centres.

Then I made a bunch more smaller flowers and used them to embellish the unicorn hairbands I made last year.

Basically, don't stand still for too long in my house or I might stick a felt flower to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...