home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 27 July 2014

This Week I...


...got given a load of stuff.
Wednesday was the last day of term so some of the children came in with presents for their teachers and, to my surprise, their teaching assistants. The collection above shows the perks of working in two different classes.


As well as a bazillion boxes of chocolates I also got some cards from children/their parents and particularly appreciate the ones which mention the art I've done with them.


Also this week I reached the end of my hunt for black wellies. I have a pair of pink wellies, which are no longer waterproof, something I discovered when I put my foot in the sea, and I have a pair of red, shiny, cowboy boot wellies but they're not always practical due to the heel. So I decided I wanted black wellies after seeing the perfect pair in Tesco. They were shaped like biker boots with studs and straps but alas, were in the childrens section and not in my size. I have not been able to find a similar pair anywhere so settled on plain black wellies which I eventually found in Marks and Spencers. I am all ready to go camping in a few weeks now.

How was your week friends?

1 comment:

  1. Look at all those gifts! It seems like being a teaching assistant is a pretty great job :) Your welly boots are cute too, I hope you have a good time camping! xx

    www.jessthetics.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...