home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 29 September 2013

This Week I...

 ...finished the covers for these DVDs I put together of all my video files.
There's one of all my videos from university, one of all my family videos and one of all the videos of my friends which is 70 minutes long. We watched that one while we were at Centre Parcs. It was entertaining and a bit cringey in places as I think the earliest videos are from when we were 14.

It's a lot easier to share the videos with people, and I'll be more likely to watch them, now that they're on dvd instead of just random files on my computer. In a few years when I've got enough videos I'll be making volume 2 dvds!

Also this week my Mum and I went to a local school fete and I scored these shelves at the car boot.
I'd seen them at a car boot in the summer but they were asking for £5 each. Considering I didn't know what I was going to do with them, I just wanted them, I couldn't justify buying them at that price.
Then this weekend they were being sold for only £2. I couldn't pass up that bargain, even if it means the shelves will stay in the loft until I move out.

What's new with you?

1 comment:

  1. oh you are so organized! i've been wanting to put a book together of my little one's first year... i'll be lucky if i get it together in time for christmas! :) PS the shelves look cool! love the "scalloped" look of the wood detail! nice score!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...