home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 18 December 2012

What I watch at Christmas

Most of what I've been working on lately has been Christmas presents for people, so I can't show you them yet. So instead I thought I'd show you some of the things that I watch over the festive season.


Christmas Eve on Sesame Street.
It was filmed in the 70s, and my parents recorded it onto VHS at some point, probably in the 80s, and recently my sister got it put on to dvd so we can enjoy it forever and ever.
It is a classic.
This clip is part 1, so do yourself a favour, watch it, and then watch all the other parts.
You are welcome.


As I mentioned in my last post I've already watched Elmo's Christmas Countdown.
I'm definitely a Sesame Street kid.
This show is all kinds of random. I love it.


The Gavin and Stacey Christmas Special was on the other night when I was babysitting.
Always worth a watch.
This bit is my favourite. 

I also watch Christmas episodes of my favourite tv shows.
Roswell only ran for 3 seasons, but has 2 Christmas episodes. And I love them.

And I'm excited for the CMA Country Christmas special. I hope someone puts the whole thing on youtube.
I loved it when Scotty McCreery gave that girl a 'big ole Christmas hug' last year.

So what Christmas things have y'all been watching? Any traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...