home aboutme myart books shop

Wednesday 30 September 2020

Miniature Food Made of Salt Dough

Do you remember when I made a tiny table full of miniature salt dough food? That was 9 years ago!

So I thought it was about time to give it another go and see what other food I could create (and see if my skills have got any better).

I decided to focus on pastries and made croissants, pain au raison, cinnamon swirls and Danish pastries.
Check out the video at the bottom of this post for the how to!


After baking the salt dough I painted the pastries with acrylic paint and used PVA glue to give them a shine.




























I also made a little wooden tray out of lollipop sticks because presentation is everything. This is a tiny brunch I'd like to go to!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...