home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 20 September 2018

Illustrations - Weekend Uniform



I'm getting really into gouache paint at the moment. I think it's really great for small illustrations, so I wanted to do more of those.

I started with a fun little self portrait of me in, what I like to call, my weekend unform; an oversized t-shirt and a pair of leggings. If I don't plan on leaving the house, this is probably what I'll be wearing.
I then thought it would be nice to document my over sized t-shirt collection. I think it all started with the Sunnydale High shirt which I got at a sci-fi convention when I was 15. They didn't have one small enough but I really wanted it so I just went with the bigger one.

Most of the other ones were gifts. One of my sisters gave me the CSI: Stotfold one which was custom made from Ebay (it's my hometown), my other sister gave me the 'I'm kind of a big deal on my blog' shirt, and my parents gave me the Eminem t-shirt after I pointed it out in the men's section of Peacocks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...