home aboutme myart books shop

Friday 10 November 2017

Christmas Colouring Book


I'm very excited to share this project that I've been working on, on and off, for almost the whole year.
A Christmas Colouring Book!

The book has 30 festive illustrations to colour in, including some drawing prompts and discussion starters. I would say this book is aimed at children but suitable for adults. I know I had fun trying it out.


Like the other books I've produced, I self-published this book using Create Space and it's available on Amazon. The paper is matte so it's perfect for colouring pencils.

I've managed to get the book finished and printed ready for my first Christmas craft fair of the season this Saturday. To appeal to present-buyers I've put together a gift pack which includes the colouring book, a set of colouring pencils and some colour in stickers which are illustrations taken from the book.


Pretty legit I think!


I can't wait to see how they go down at the fair tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...