home aboutme myart books shop

Wednesday 11 October 2017

Colour Me Magnets

I've been busy preparing for Christmas craft fairs next month and adding stock to my Etsy shop. One of the things I've been working on is these colour in magnets. If you've been reading my blog for a while you may remember these cupcake magnets. I've decided to bring them back and add some new designs to the range.

I wanted to make a set of colour in magnets that might appeal to both girls and boys so I created these monster magnets. These were really fun to design as there were no limitations at all. I could draw as many eyes, arms and legs as I wanted.

I also created some Christmas jumper designs as the festive season will be here before we know it! These were also really fun to make just because I love Christmas so much.


The magnets are printed on matte magnetic paper and cut out by hand. Felt tip pens are the best thing to colour them in with. I love the bright colours.

I created packaging for the magnet sets which I think really shows them off. I've added these new sets to my Etsy shop so if you've already started thinking about Christmas presents, or you just like colouring in, please check them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...