home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Deadpool Figurine



I really enjoyed making my Groot figures so I decided to make some more characters. Since the original template for the wire armature is for a person I thought I'd do a human figure and since Deadpool is a favourite in my house I gave him a go,


This is the wire armature made using this method. I covered it in Sculpey and started modelling. It was a lot trickier to get a good shape compared with making the Groots. In fact I thought about giving up about 5 times in the first 15 minutes, but I perservered!

 It was quite fiddly with all the different straps and pouches, and one of his guns broke and had to be glued back together. But in spite of that I think the finished product looks pretty cool.
 
Pin it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...