home aboutme myart books shop

Wednesday 30 November 2016

Crochet Pikachu Pot

With craft fair season in full swing I've been adding a few more things to my stock. These character pots have been going down quite well so I've made a few more.

In order to stay on trend and 'down with the kids' I made a Pikachu one, since the Pikachu toy we made sold straight away.

In fact I made two! We've been selling these pots with socks in and with sweets in. You can guess which has been more popular with children.

I also had a blank white crochet pot that my Mum made so I thought it would be perfect as a snowman. Tis the season after all. So this guy is roughly based on Olaf; everyone's favourite snowman. Or would that be Frosty the Snowman? Or the snowman from The Snowman?

1 comment:

  1. Omg, too cute! I'm obsessed with Eevee (I even have a little tattoo of eevee on my wrist!) but Pikachu is adorable too. So jealous of your artistic abilities haha :)

    xo Beca Jade | www.becajade.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...