home aboutme myart books shop

Thursday 9 June 2016

Mini Wooden Pallet Coaster

As you may know I love miniature things so when I saw these mini wooden pallet coasters on Pinterest I had to give them a try myself. Plus the project only requires two things; lollipop sticks and a glue gun, and I have both of those things!

I started but cutting the curved ends off the sticks using a craft knife, which was probably the most time consuming part of this project.

Then I got out my mini glue gun and stuck the sticks together. I realised I'd never actually used my glue gun before but I can see the benefits of an almost instant stick.

And then it was done. A nice quick and easy project.
I've still got a whole bag of lollipop sticks so I might make enough to put on every surface of my flat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...