home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Photoshop Experiments

I got Photoshop Elements for Christmas so I've taken the time to explore it and try out all the functions.
The students at school do a lot of digital art so knowing my way around Photoshop would be useful.

It's all about the layers. Here I've layered a photo over images of brick, added some random shapes and writing, and painted on some colour with a textured brush.

For this piece I used a photo I took of tree for the background, then an image of a painting I did a few years ago, and then a repeated photo of a bee. Then I threw in some coloured stripes for the fun of it.

And this one has cut out images, layered text, and an arrow that's ended up pointing at my sister's butt! That was not my intention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...