home aboutme myart books shop

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Mean Girls Quote Tote Bag


As I mentioned on Sunday, this weekend my friends and I exchanged Christmas presents during a day of Christmas fun. We've been doing a Secret Santa since we were in middle school and this year I picked out my friend Robyn.
Robyn loves Mean Girls. She could easily do a one woman show of the movie. In fact, while I was working on this project I was getting whatsapp voice messages from her and my other friends quoting the film. 

That's why I decided to make this bag for her featuring a favourite Damien quote, 'she doesn't even go here!' with a stylized image of that part of the movie.
I got the bag from Hobbycraft and used fabric paint to add the image, outlining the words with Sharpie first.

I filled the bag with yummy treats before I wrapped it, as an extra gift, and Robyn loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...