home aboutme myart books shop

Sunday 27 September 2015

This Week I...


...went to the Radio Times Festival in London.
There were a lot of these Radio Times covers to take photos with.


And other photo ops like the Strictly judges desk.


But it wasn't all photos. I went to a talk from illustrator Tony Ross, who does the Little Princess and Horrid Henry books. He gave some good advice like, 'if you're not good at drawing something, don't draw it.'



I went to a Morph making workshop with my Mum and sister. I'm looking forward to trying to animate my model.


And I hung out with Doctor Who. Ok, no, this was green screened.
But I did see Paul Hollywood, Mackenzie Crook and Mark Watson walk past/near me.

It was a fun day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...